The Aerpro APUSBD2 USB Extension Adaptor provides a professional and discreet solution for accessing the rear USB input on an aftermarket headunit in your vehicle. With an easy to install plug and play design, it simply replaces the accessory socket in the vehicle and connects to the rear USB input on compatible aftermarket headunits.
Once installed, the USB port will enable compatible devices to charge as well as sync* with the aftermarket headunit.
*Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and some Data transfer applications may not work when using the latest smartphones. Check functionality before installing. Please use Aerpro APUSBD55 if this product is not functioning correctly.
Inclusions & notes
- Mount Type: Replacement Accessory Socket
- Adaptor Type: Single USB
- Cable Type: USB Extension
- Cable Length: 2.0M
- USB Charge Capable: Yes
- USB Sync (Data Transfer) Cable: Yes*
- Replaces the existing accessory socket in most vehicles
- Connects to the rear USB input found on most aftermarket headunits
- 2M USB cable length allows for installation in in the glovebox, console or dash
- USB Charge and sync capable*
- Dust cover protects the USB port from damage while not in use