Aerpro Seamless Factory Interface
The Aerpro CHCH3C Steering Wheel Control Interface (SWC) allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Engineered to suit various Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep models, the steering wheel control interface includes a harness that is fitted with a vehicle-specific plug designed to connect directly into the existing wiring in the vehicle with ease, no cutting of the factory wiring harness in the vehicle is required.
Installation of the aftermarket head unit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket head unit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface.
This interface is CANBUS compatible and provides various outputs including Reverse Trigger, Park Brake, Speed Pulse, Illumination and Amp Remote. It has also been designed to retain the OEM Amplified System (if equipped) in the vehicle and includes the old 22-way and new 22-way connector systems.
Aerpro CHCH3C Steering Wheel Control Interface Features
- INTERFACE TYPE: CANBUS
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: YES
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: YES (PURPLE/WHITE)
- PARK BRAKE: YES (GREEN)
- SPEED PULSE: YES (PINK)
- ILLUMINATION: YES (ORANGE)
- AMP REMOTE: YES (BLUE)
- TELEPHONE MUTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- OEM AMPLIFIED SYSTEM: YES (BLUE/WHITE WIRE MUST BE CONNECTED.
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Supplied With Both 22-Way New & Old Connector Types.
- Some cars work off rear speakers output only, need to swap rear speakers to the front if there are issues with Bluetooth in aftermarket head unit.
- Does not support digital fading.