Just like Factory
The Aerpro CHSU1C Steering Wheel Control Interface (SWC) allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls.
Engineered to suit various Subaru vehicles, the steering wheel control interface includes a harness that is fitted with a vehicle-specific plug designed to connect directly into the existing wiring in the vehicle with ease, no cutting of the factory wiring harness in the vehicle is required.
Installation of the aftermarket head unit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket head unit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface.
The Aerpro CHSU1C Features
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Voice Assistant Button support available with a software update (please contact your Authorised Aerpro Dealer for update)
- Not compatible with McIntosh systems or vehicles fitted with Factory Kenwood Navigation
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)