Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Ford Ranger PX (2012-2015) with 4.2" OEM display, from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box.
This kit includes: textured metallic charcoal double din facia kit, metal mounting brackets, trim ring, hazard light & door locking buttons, steering wheel control interface, chime speaker, antenna adaptor and universal SWC patch lead.
Installation of the Aerpro FP8083K is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket headunit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface. The kit retains OEM vehicle settings and warning chimes and provides outputs for park brake, speed pulse, reverse gear and illumination.
- Headunit ISO harness not included in the kit. Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Aftermarket headunit must be SWC compatible
- Retains parking sensor chimes & vehicle settings
- Suits vehicles with 4.2-inch display only
- The kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket headunit installation
- High quality black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Retains steering wheel control functionality in the vehicle including phone button
- Also retains OEM vehicle settings and warning chimes
- Suitable for vehicles with 4.2" OEM display
- Provides output feeds for park brake, speed pulse, reverse gear and illumination
- Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- DOUBLE DIN FACIA KIT
- METAL BRACKETS
- TRIM RING
- STEERING WHEEL CONTROL INTERFACE
- HAZARD & DOOR LOCK BUTTONS
- ANTENNA ADAPTOR
- UNIVERSAL SWC PATCH LEAD
- Ford Ranger 2012-2015 PX