Aerpro FP9750GK, Aerpro FP9750SK Complete Install Kit
Finally! The Aerpro FP9750SK, Aerpro FP9750GK are complete full aftermarket head unit installation in your Ford Falcon BA-BF or Territory SX-SY, single and dual-zone variants, from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific head unit installation kit.
Containing everything required for the perfect upgrade in one box, this kit includes
- a gunmetal grey, or silver facia kit with a built-in H-VAC controller and steering wheel control interface
- mounting kit
- vehicle specific wiring loom
- video in/out loom
- universal SWC patch lead.
To make the installation process even easier, simply add an Aerpro APP9 harness & patch lead which will connect from the aftermarket head unit directly into the vehicle harness supplied in this kit. The facia kit has integrated buttons for HVAC control and various vehicle settings, which will display on the aftermarket AV head unit when in use.
It also has dual USB pass-through ports which can be connected to the USB inputs on the back of the aftermarket head unit (if available). If the aftermarket head unit requires a handbrake, reverse or speed pulse connection, these outputs can be found on the main wiring loom included in the kit.
Due to the design and features of this installation kit, only aftermarket double din mech less shallow mount AV head units with RCA camera input and steering wheel control capability are recommended for installation.
Aerpro FP9750GK, Aerpro FP9750SK Technical Bits
- Double Din Facia Kit
- Mounting Brackets and Hardware
- Vehicle Specific Wiring Loom
- Video In and Out Lead
- Universal SWC Patch Lead
- When installing this facia kit, please only use a screwdriver to hand tighten the screws. Using a power tool may overtighten the screws and damage the facia kit.
- Total Installation Kits can vary between models, to find the correct part for your vehicle uses the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
- Mechless shallow mount head units are recommended for easier installation due to their mounting depth.
- This kit is designed for aftermarket AV double din head units with an RCA camera input.
- Dual USB ports are pass through only, to operate they must be connected to USB ports on the rear of the aftermarket head unit (if available).
- Vehicles with OEM reverse sensors will require additional parts sold separately to retain reversing tone, Aerpro AP1WAMP audio amplifier & CBXS extension speaker.
- Headunit ISO harnesses are not included in the kit. Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately).