Blackvue CM100LTE; unlocked protection
The Blackvue CM100LTE connects to your compatible Blackvue X Series dash cam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The LTE Connectivity Module connects via the USB port of your dashcam. Your Blackvue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in.
Through all the unit’s we’ve sold, independent LTE connectivity has always been in the top-3 questions – now, it’s here!
Connect your dashcam to the Blackvue Cloud and receive notifications to your phone when your parked car gets hit. It also lets you remotely see what your dashcam sees in real-time. Being powered by the dashcam, you do not need to worry about the CM100LTE running out of power as you might with a self-powered router.
Blackvue CM100LTE Technical Bits
- Black / Length 90 mm x Width 60 mm x Height 10 mm / 74g
- LTE Supported Band
- EC25-E : B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 EC25-A : B2/B4/B12 EC25-J : B1/B3/B8/B18/B19/B26 EC25-AU : B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28
- Transmitting Power
- Class 3 : 23dBm +/-2dBm @ LTE-FDD Bands Class 3 : 24dBm +1/-3dBM @ WCDMA Bands
- SIM Type
- Supports Nano Sim Cards
- Connector Type
- Micro USB Type-B Connector with Harness Cable
- Power Supply
- USB Harness Cable : 3.0m Typical Supply Voltage : 5.0V / 1A Supply Input Voltage : 3.3V ~ 5.5V / Max. Current : 2A