DD Audio EA3.1 Energy Attenuator
DD Audio EA3.1 is one of the most advanced sound dampening materials on the market. It uses 3mm of a specially formulated butyl rubber and polymer composite reinforced with 100 microns of aluminium. Resulting in a sound dampening material that’s twice as thick but just as light as most leading brands offerings while also outperforming the thicker and much heavier materials of lesser quality.
This means better attenuation of road noise, vibration, panel resonances, and sound bleed
EA3.1 comes in a bulk roll with one pack covering just under 4sq metres. One roll is generally enough to do a single layer application in most standard size cars or more than one layer in sub-standard size cars.
DD Audio EA3.1 Technical Bits
- 3mm Total Sheet Thickness
- 100-Micron Thick Black Aluminium Top Sheet with Bitchin Logos
- High-Grade Butyl Rubber and Polymer Composite
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Really Sticky Self-Adhesive
- 3.96sq M Total Coverage
- Handy Bulk Roll Dispenser Packaging
- 22.6kgs Total Shipping Weight