JBL Audio BassPro Hub; bass that fits in your trunk
Modern music really needs a good subwoofer to convey all of its power. But as cars become smaller, it becomes more difficult to find the space for the bass you need. JBL steps up with a clever solution in the JBL Audio BassPro Hub, a powered subwoofer that mounts over the hub of your spare tire to give you maximum bass and maximum space savings.
The JBL Audio BassPro Hub features an 11″ subwoofer with a tough fibreglass cone and rubber surround that’ll hold up at high volumes. The 200-watt Class D amplifier is specially designed to complement the sub.
Its line-level and speaker-level inputs make the JBL Audio BassPro Hub compatible with any car audio system
The system also includes a wired remote with controls for sub-level, crossover frequency, phase switching, and bass EQ, so you can make adjustments from the front seat. The tough plastic enclosure protects the system from your cargo while taking up very little space.
- powered 11″ subwoofer enclosure
- mounts to the hub of the spare tire
- spare tire must be turned upside down
- compatible with spare tires mounted inside a vehicle with removable spare tire post
- fibreglass cone with rubber surround
- Class D amplifier (200 watts RMS)
- 10-gauge amp wiring kit required (sold separately)
- wired remote included (controls level, crossover frequency, phase, and bass EQ)
- variable low-pass crossover (50-150 Hz, 24dB/octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- frequency response: 30-150 Hz
- dimensions: 6-7/16″H x 14-3/16″D
- fuse: 30A
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- warranty: 1 year