4-channel car amplifier — 70 watts RMS x 4
Although this futuristic JBL looks like it belongs in the cockpit of a stealth bomber, the Club 704 4-channel amplifier will actually deliver 70 watts RMS to each of the front and rear speakers in your car. You can also bridge the amp to 2-channel mode to drive a couple of subs with 200 watts RMS. You’ll always have a spot in your system for this versatile powerhouse.
Specialized high-tech integration features
And speaking of the future, this amp features an ADAS input, which lets you keep your advanced driver assistance system’s (ADAS) warning messages after you’ve replaced the factory receiver or amplifier. You can select which channel plays your messages, so you’ll hear lane departure or blind spot warnings, for example, through your system loud and clear. And if your vehicle comes equipped with a Harman HALOsonic noise cancellation/enhancement system, you can plug it right into the Club 704 and enjoy a super quiet (or an engine-roaring) ride along with your music.
Works in almost any vehicle
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to integrate into almost any system, even one using your car’s factory radio. Separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels tune the sound to perfectly fit your speakers or subs.
The JBL Audio CLUB 704 Features
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- ADAS and HALOsonic inputs for advanced integration in select vehicles
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions 14-3/4″W x 2-3/8″H x 7-7/16″D
- warranty: 1 year