The best Monoblock Amplifiers
JBL has been designing and building sound systems for decades, so they know how to deliver your bass. Their GX-A3001 mono subwoofer amplifier can send up to 300 watts RMS to your sub. You can use the variable low-pass filter to clean up the bass tone, while the bass boost adds some punch when you need it.
A cast-aluminium heat sink shunts off heat generated when you’re pushing the amp, so you can jam out without worrying. The amp features preamp and speaker-level inputs, so it’ll connect to just about any system.
JBL GX-A3001 Features
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- frequency response: 10-320 Hz
- Class AB amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11-7/16″W x 2-1/16″H x 8-1/8″D
- warranty: 1 year