Power those Mid and High Tones
JBL has been designing and building sound systems for decades, so they know a thing or two about power. Their GX-A602 2-channel amplifier can send 60 watts RMS to each of your speakers, about five times the power of most factory radios. The GX-A602 includes speaker-level inputs, so it’s perfect for upgrading the power in a factory system.
Versatile tone filters – versatile amp
You can also use the GX-A602 in bridged, one-channel mode to power a subwoofer with up to 170 watts RMS. A high-pass filter cleans up the sound by removing extreme low bass from small full-range speakers, allowing them to play louder and cleaner. You can also switch the filter to the low-pass mode when you’re driving a subwoofer, while the built-in bass boost adds some punch when you’re in the mood.
JBL GX-A602 Features
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (85 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 170 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- selectable high- or low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- switchable bass boost (0, 12 dB at 45 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 25A x 1
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 7-13/16″W x 2-1/16″H x 8-1/8″D
- warranty: 1 year