JBL Audio Stadium 5; power your system in style
Amp technology has come a long way since a 5-channel amp would take up a big chunk of your trunk. The JBL Audio Stadium 5 five-channel car amplifier can deliver 75 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, plus send up to 350 watts RMS to a subwoofer — serious power from a compact chassis that fits easily into most vehicles.
Variable high- and low-pass filters optimize the amp’s output to your speakers and subs, increasing the efficiency of the system. For the subchannel, a bass boost and phase switch help you get the bass sounding just the way you want it.
JBL includes a wired remote control so you can adjust the subchannel from the front seat
The JBL Audio Stadium 5 can accept low- or speaker-level inputs so it’ll work in almost any system, and the package includes screw-on RCA-to-bare wire adapters for the speaker-level signal.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 200 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 350 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- separate variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- bass boost on subwoofer channel (0-9 dB at 70 Hz)
- phase switch on subwoofer channel (0, 180 degrees)
- wired remote bass level controller included
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (bare wire to RCA adapters included)
- E.A.R.L. ground terminal included
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- dimensions: 13-1/8″W x 2-3/16″H x 7-1/16″D
- warranty: 1 year