JBL Audio Stadium GTO620 Stadium Series
One of our favourite moments during a car audio installation is pulling out an old, ragged factory speaker from its location and then picking up its new, aftermarket replacement. And if you’re installing JBL Audio Stadium GTO620 premium car speakers, the immediate difference is a dramatic jump in design and build. From the hefty magnet to the oversized voice coil with shimmering copper, you can see and feel improvement — now just imagine how much better they’ll sound than the browning antiques that have been filling your ears with compromised audio for so long.
edge-driven design in their PEI polymer dome tweeters
The JBL Audio Stadium GTO620 6-1/2″ speakers as a hi-fi solution for those who want better sound in their vehicle. You’ll find an edge-driven design in their PEI polymer dome tweeters for a smoother, more open response and minimal distortion at high volume levels. Each tweeter also features a level control button so you can adjust the brightness to your taste.
JBL Audio Stadium GTO620 Technical Bits
- 6-1/2″ 2-way car speakers
- Plus One+ glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- edge-driven, PEI polymer dome tweeter
- included brackets allow mounting in a variety of 6-3/4″ and 6-1/2″ openings
- 2.5-ohm impedance
- handles up to 75 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 95 dB at 2.83 volts
- top-mount depth: 2-1/8″
- grilles included