JBL Audio Stadium GTO960C; feel the difference
If you’re installing JBL Audio Stadium GTO960C premium car speakers, the immediate difference is a dramatic jump in design and build. From the hefty magnet to the oversized voice coil with shimmering copper, you can see and feel improvement.
JBL created their JBL Audio Stadium GTO960C 6″x9″ component speaker system as a hi-fi solution for those who want better sound in their vehicle. You’ll find an edge-driven design in their separate PEI polymer dome tweeters for a smoother, more open response and minimal distortion at high volume levels. Each tweeter also features a level control button so you can adjust the brightness to your taste.
Each crossover also features a tweeter level control button so you can adjust the brightness to your taste
JBL’s glass fibre woofer will hold its shape when the power’s cranked up, so you still get punchy and defined bass. Glass fibre weighs less than traditional materials, so you don’t need a ton of power to drive this woofer either. JBL’s Plus One+ woofer technology extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, giving you lots of surface area — and a bigger cone means more bass to complement the superior high-frequency response.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 6″x9″ Plus One+ glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- edge-driven PEI polymer dome tweeter
- 2.5-ohm impedance
- handles up to 135 watts RMS (405 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB at 2.83 volts
- woofer top-mount depth: 3-3/16″
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year