JBL Audio Stage A3001; affordable bass performance
If you need some bass power but your wallet’s a little weak, check out the JBL Audio Stage A3001 subwoofer amplifier. This potent little JBL amp sends up to 300 watts RMS to your sub, making your drive more exciting as it fills your ride with low-frequency punch.
Perfect for power when you’ve got no cash
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work with most systems, even if you’re keeping your factory radio. The built-in low-pass filter, variable bass boost, and phase adjustment maximize your system’s performance. No matter what you listen to, the JBL Audio Stage A3001 will deliver the clean bass that makes your music come alive in your car.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms (4-ohm rating unavailable)
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 40-100 Hz)
- variable phase adjustment (0-180°)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 15A x 2
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- 9-9/16″W x 2″H x 5-3/4″D
- warranty: 1 year