JBL Audio Stage A3001; affordable bass performance
Now you can get JBL sound quality with an entry-level price tag. The JBL Audio Stage A6004 4-channel amplifier sends 60 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, adding impact and clarity to your music. You can also use this versatile amp use in 3-channel mode to power a pair of speakers up front while sending up to 140 watts to your sub.
Perfect for power when you’ve got no cash
Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work with most systems, even if you’re keeping your factory radio. The built-in low-pass filter, variable bass boost, and phase adjustment maximize your system’s performance. No matter what you listen to, the JBL Audio Stage A6004 will deliver the clean bass that makes your music come alive in your car.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (70 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 140 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 15A x 2
- dimensions: 7-5/8″W x 2″H x 5-3/4″D
- warranty: 1 year