?Audio HD750/1 Description
This ultra-compact monoblock amplifier employs our Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 750 W of clean power into any impedance between 1.5 and 4 ?, giving you the highest degree of flexibility in designing your subwoofer system. Tight power supply regulation keeps distortion down and maximizes your bass quality. From a pure sound quality perspective, we invite you to compare the real-world, in-car performance of this amplifier to any other amplifier on the market, of any type, at any price.
While targeted primarily to subwoofer applications, the HD750/1 is a wide-range amplifier and can also be used to drive high-performance mid-range speaker systems.
This amplifier features a brushed aluminium finish with black powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks and bottom panel. A black powder-coated, gasketed cover is also provided to protect the controls.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 750 watts RMS x 1 (rated power from 1.5 to 4 ohms)
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-500 Hz 12 or 24dB/octave)
- subsonic filter and output polarity control
- removable power and speaker plugs
- optional wired remote for level control
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle’s electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse recommended ? wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses ? when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 10-13/16″W x 1-15/16″H x 8-13/16″D
- warranty: 2 years