The JVC KD-X560BT - Something a Little Different
The JVC KD-X560BT Digital Media Receiver features easily accessible USB and AUX inputs on the front of the receiver as well as the convenience of Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming.
This unit also features music playback for iPhone/iPod and Android. Playback is available for the major audio formats, including MP3 and lossless FLAC, so you can load up a USB stick with all your favourite music to take with you, or plug in an AUX cable to directly play from your phone or other devices.
The KD-X560BT also allows you to control Spotify via USB (for your iPhone) or Bluetooth (for your iPhone/Android) connection. Equipped with the JVC Streaming DJ feature, you can also connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you and your friends can take turns streaming music like a DJ.
With it’s 3″ colour screen, this is one of the only single-din units on the market that allows a reverse camera to be installed and used! With it’s dedicated Camera button, you’re always able to see what’s on your six!
The JVC KD-X560BT Features
- digital media receiver for a vehicle, Powersports, or marine applications
- 3″ TFT colour LCD screen
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- plays MP3, WAV, WMA, and FLAC (96 kHz/24 bit) music files
- conformal coated circuitry
- covered USB input
- 13-band EQ
- high-pass filter/low-pass filter
- time alignment (improves stereo image at the driver’s seat)
- inputs: front aux input; front USB input; rear camera input
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, and sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)