Bold styling keeps up with performance
JVC’s DRVN Series car amplifiers are all about power? with style. These amps feature aggressive looks, strong value, and plenty of power packed into a rugged housing. The DRVN KS-AX3204 4-channel amplifier, for example, can power your sound system with 60 watts RMS for each of your front and rear speakers. And this JVC doubles as a bass amp ? you can put the KS-AX3204 into 2-channel mode and run a pair of subwoofers with 150 watts RMS each.
The KS-AX3204 comes with the controls you need to get music sounding right in your vehicle. You’ll find separate front and rear low- and high-pass filters at your disposal, allowing you to tailor the amp to driving full-range speakers or subs. And speaker-level inputs allow you to hook this amp to almost any car stereo, even a factory system.
* 4-channel car amplifier
* 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
* 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
* CEA-2006 compliant
* Separate switchable high-pass (150 Hz, 12 dB/octave) and low-pass (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave) filters on front and rear channels
* Class AB amp technology
* MOSFET power supply and output stage
* Preamp and speaker-level inputs
* Fuse rating: 40A x 1
* 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended ? wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
* 13-7/16″W x 2-1/8″H x 7-5/16″D
* Warranty: 1 year