Kicker 44KXA12001; Huge Power
Great bass requires serious power — it’s a basic law of nature. And the Kicker KXA12001 mono subwoofer amplifier will definitely give you great bass, powering your subs with up to 1,200 watts RMS. This reliable and compact KX Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and the efficient Class-D amp technology. And the Kicker KXA12001 will work with a 1-ohm load, so it can get used in a wide variety of subwoofer configurations.
Tune the amp to perfection using Kicker test tones
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT2™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car’s electronics, so you’ll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo, even a factory system.
Kicker also helps you set this amp’s gain properly, by offering free test tones for downloading. You play a tone and turn the gain up until the gain knob glows red. Then, you turn it down until it just goes out, and the amp’s gain is set perfectly.
A KXARC Bluetooth® wireless remote control comes with the Kicker KXA12001, so no more running a wire from the amp to your remote. From the driver’s seat, you can adjust the level of the subwoofer, add bass using Kicker’s SHOCwave™ bass restorer, switch sub-phase, and get a warning when the sub-signal clips.
Kicker 44KXA12001 Technical Bits
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (85 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 170 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- switchable high-pass filters (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front channels
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB per octave) on rear channels
- switchable bass boost (0, 12 dB at 45 Hz) on rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11-13/16″W x 2-1/16″H x 8-1/8″D
- warranty: 1 year