Kicker 46CWTB102; Bass in a can
Whatever kind of music you like, you need a good subwoofer to make it sound great. When you also need to keep your cargo space, you need a powerful, compact solution. The Kicker 45CWTB102 tube subwoofer gives you window-rattling bass and impressive power handling in a surprisingly small package. The enclosure includes a 10″ subwoofer and a second passive sub (called a “passive radiator”) which reacts to the air pressure produced by the active sub, creating lots more bass without any port noise.
You can mount the enclosure vertically or horizontally – if it fits, it sits
Kicker built the 46CWTB102 tube-shaped enclosure out of tough ABS plastic that’ll stand up to the stresses of car life. The tubular shape pushes bass frequencies into the air like a cannon, pumping deep, resonant sound into your vehicle and your ears. You can mount the enclosure vertically or horizontally, letting it tuck neatly into a corner of your trunk or cargo area. Spring-loaded wiring terminals make it easy to connect the wiring from your amp.
You need a high-quality speaker to maximize the sound and impact of your music, and Kicker loads this enclosure with a 10″ CompR sub that’s ready to step up and bring the boom. Its polypropylene cone and Santoprene rubber surround maintain their shape to give you the serious bass you expect from Kicker. The speaker handles up to 400 watts RMS so you’re sure to get the impact you want, while its 2-ohm impedance gets max power from your mono amp. The package includes mounting hardware and brackets for easy installation.
Kicker 46CWTB102 Technical Bits
- sealed enclosure with one 10″ CompR subwoofer and 10″ passive radiator
- tube-shaped ABS plastic enclosure
- vertical or horizontal mounting
- mounting brackets, grilles, and hardware included
- passive radiator augments bass response without port noise
- 2-ohm impedance
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (800 watts peak)
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.7 dB
- dimensions: 10-5/8″W x 16-9/16″D
- enclosure height: 10-3/4″ (horizontal), 17-1/16″ (vertical)
- warranty: 1 year