Kicker 46HS10; bigger bass for a small space
When Kicker created the original Hideaway™ compact HS8 powered sub, they wanted to make a subwoofer that could fit almost anywhere and still deliver the performance that made Kicker famous. The HS10 sub adds the extra punch of a 10″ speaker and a built-in 180-watt amplifier to give you a really impressive bass response from a sub that will still fit almost anywhere.
Intentionally designed with 0.25V inputs, you can add this to your factory sound system, essentially plug ‘n’ play!
With a Kicker 10″ woofer, you can expect the serious low end, and you can install the HS10 under most seats to bring the bass right up close. The tough all-aluminium chassis and stylish metal grille protect the speaker and deliver great sound. High-and low-level inputs give you plenty of options for hooking up your sub. The Kicker 46HS10 can accept input signals from 0.25 to 40 volts so it works with almost any vehicle without adding a line output converter.
The Hideaway includes an adjustable low-pass crossover, a subsonic filter to improve efficiency, a phase switch, and a variable +6 dB bass boost adjustable with the included remote control bass knob. The HS10 also offers two auto turn-on options. The package includes a wiring harness for power, signal and remote turn-on connections with a quick-connect Molex® plug to make installation simple.
Kicker 46HS10 Technical Bits
- compact powered subwoofer with 10″ speaker
- wired remote control
- all-aluminum chassis with metal grille
- built-in amplifier: 180 watts RMS
- includes 16-foot power cable and other wiring
- speaker-level inputs (will also accept preamp-level signal using optional adapter, item 206KiSL, sold separately)
- auto turn-on
- frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz)
- subsonic filter (25 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- variable phase control (0 or 180 degrees)
- bass boost control (variable to +6 dB at 40 Hz)
- dimensions: 9-7/8″W x 3-5/16″H x 14-1/2″D
- warranty: 1 year