Kicker CWRT82 Description
CompRT? Subwoofers have reduced what were already the thinnest mounting depths available from the world’s bass leader, taking almost another inch off the shallow-mount driver’s basket suitable for the trickiest installations. It’s true, deep bass that’s made to fit where conventional-sized subwoofers don’t.
CompRT features an injection-moulded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene? surround that interlocks with the front gasket for ultra-rigidity and minimal distortion. The full-coverage, sealed steel basket provides full protection of the motor assembly, and with the interlocking surround and gasket, helps the weather-proof subwoofer perform perfectly in outdoor Powersports settings.
CompRT features dual pairs of sturdy, spring-loaded wire terminals that are custom-designed specifically for the basket so the subwoofer can retain its shallow mounting capability.
- True shallow-mount subwoofer great for compact cars or even motorcycle saddlebags
- Suitable for the trickiest installations
- Available in 2-Ohm DVC
- Works best with KICKER KX-Series Amplifiers
- Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider
- Inverted-bumped back plate and bumped top plate for full voice-coil clearance and excursion
- High-temp coil wire winding around a high-mass, solid pole piece
- Double venting for max cool
- Injection-moulded polypropylene cone and tough Santroprene? surround that interlocks with front gasket
- Dual pair of spring-loaded wire terminals custom-designed for shallow mount
- Weather-proof for outdoor Powersports applications