Super-Sized Bass from Kicker KXA24001
Great bass requires serious power — it’s a basic law of nature. The Kicker KXA24001 mono subwoofer amplifier will definitely give you great bass, powering your subs with up to 1,600 watts RMS. This reliable and compact KX Series rocker remains cool even when pushed hard, thanks to its high-mass heatsink, high-tech internal components, and the efficient Class-D amp technology. And the amp will work with a 1-ohm load, so it can get used in a wide variety of subwoofer configurations.
A perfect tune everytime with the Kicker test tunes
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT2™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car’s electronics, so you’ll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it possible to hook this amp up to almost any stereo, even a factory system. Kicker also helps you set this amp’s gain properly, by offering free test tones for downloading. You play a tone and turn the gain up until the gain knob glows red. Then, you turn it down until it just goes out, and the amp’s gain is set perfectly.
A KXARC Bluetooth® wireless remote control comes with this amplifier, so no more running a wire from the amp to your remote. From the driver’s seat, you can adjust the level of the subwoofer, add bass using Kicker’s SHOCwave™ bass restorer, switch sub-phase, and get a warning when the sub-signal clips.
Kicker KXA24001 Technical Bits
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 1200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (2400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 2400 watts RMS (+/-10%) x 1 at 1 ohm
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- the gain knob also functions as clip light
- variable low-pass filter (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Kick EQ+ parametric bass boost (0-18 dB at 20-80 Hz with bandwidth adjustment 1-5)
- KXARC Bluetooth wireless remote controls:
- gain: 0 dB (no change) to -26 dB
- SHOCwave (Sub Harmonic Octave Creation) bass restoration
- phase: 0°/180°
- clip LED indicator