The Kicker QSS654 Component Speakers feature stunning midrange drivers, tonally precise tweeters and a superior crossover network, forming an audiophile-quality component set that’s perfect for demanding listeners.
Using a removable “bullet style” phase plug, the QS can convert to a coaxial style – a perfect solution when you want all the benefits of the QS without installing a separate tweeter.
These QS separates work best with 90 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Kicker QSS654 Specifications
- Woofer (in., mm) 6-1/2, 160
- Tweeter (in., mm) 1-3/16, 30
- Tweeter dome material Tetoron®
- Rated Impedance [Ω] 4
- Peak Power Handling [ Watts] 180
- Continuous Power Handling [Watts RMS] 90
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m] 86dB
- Frequency Response [Hz] 50-22k
- Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter [in, mm] 5-1/16, 129
- Woofer Bottom Mount Depth [in, mm] 2-1/2, 63.5
- Flush Mount Tweeter Hole Diameter [in,mm] 1-13/16, 46
- Flush Mount Tweeter Depth [in,mm] 1-1/8, 29
- High Pass [dB], at Frequency [Hz] 24, 2800
- Low Pass [dB], at Frequency [Hz] 12, 2800
- High Frequency Output Attenuation [dB] 0, +3, +6