Pioneer GM-A3702 2-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier
Why put an amplifier in your car? Pioneer’s GM-A3702 2-channel amplifier will greatly improve the sound quality in your vehicle, so you’ll find yourself looking forward to your time on the road. This punchy little Pioneer will power a pair of speakers with 60 watts RMS each, which is a gigantic jump over the power supplied by your car radio alone. You’ll hear more of the little details in your music, especially when you turn your system up to overcome road noise.
Run it your way, 2-channel, or monoblock
You can also put this versatile amp into the single-channel mode, switch on the low-pass filter for clarity, and run a subwoofer with up to 190 watts RMS, perfect for a modest system. Speaker-level inputs allow you to add the Pioneer GM-A3702 to a factory radio that doesn’t have preamp outputs. If your vehicle needs a sonic upgrade, this amp’s small footprint and reasonable price make it a great choice.
Pioneer GM-A3702 Technical Specs
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (95 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 190 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AB amp technology
- selectable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 25A x 1
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-3/4″W x 2-3/8″H x 7-3/16″D
- warranty: 1 year