Tight, punchy and powerful bass.
Constructed with thick MDF board for assured strength and stability, the IBF2501S2 sub box is equipped with the power handling capability of 1200W and features an Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fibre Reinforced IMPP cone, that is well damped and stable in temperature extremes, reproducing more natural and deep bass.
The IBF2501S2 features an Air Suspension Excursion Control System, which locks in the air between the main cone and the drive cone, which move together, with the locked-in air behaving like a spring. The pressure from the trapped air results on consistent bass response across a wide frequency range, resulting in tight, precise movement with powerful and clean bass.
* Maximum input power 1200 W
* Nominal input power 300 W
* Impedance 2 ohms
* Frequency response 20 Hz to 290 Hz
* Sensitivity (1W/1m) 90 dB
* Woofer size 10″ / 25 cm
* Recommended sealed enclosure 12.7 litres
* Dimensions (Box) 622(W) x 323(H) x 143(D) mm
* Total Internal Volume 13.60 litres
* MDF Thickness 18mm on front and back panel, 16mm on top, bottom and sides