Big bass on the Seas
It takes a lot of amplifier power for your music to be heard clearly over the sounds of the waves, wind, and engine noise.
Pioneer’s ME-Series GM-ME400X4 four-channel marine amplifier can put out 75 watts RMS per channel, enough for everyone in and around your boat to hear the music.
You could also use this amp in 2-channel bridged mode to power a couple of subs with up to 300 watts RMS each.
The amp features high- and low-pass filters to tune its output for your speakers and subs, and make them sound good. Conformal-coated circuit boards and rubber connection/control covers keep water and dirt away from sensitive areas.
Pioneer GM-ME400X4 Features
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 4 at 1 ohm
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 2 ohms)
- conformal coated circuit boards
- rubber covers protect side panel controls, RCA terminals, and fuses
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- dimensions: 9-7/8″W x 2-3/8″H x 8-1/2″D
- warranty: 1 year