Big bass on the Seas
It takes a lot of amplifier power for your bass notes to be heard clearly over the sounds of the waves, wind, and engine noise.
Pioneer’s ME-Series GM-ME500X1 mono marine subwoofer amplifier can put out up to 800 watts RMS, enough for everyone in and around your boat to feel the beat.
The GM-ME500X1 features low-pass and a subsonic filter to tune the bass tones to match your subs and make them sound good. Conformal coated circuit boards and rubber connection/control covers keep water and dirt away from sensitive areas.
When running one sub, the amp puts out 300 watts RMS, exactly the power rating of the sub. With two subs, the amp sends out 500 watts RMS total, 250 watts to each sub. With three of them, it delivers about 700 watts RMS, about 233 watts per sub.
And with four, it produces a whopping 800 watts RMS, 200 per sub. Not bad for one little amp.
Pioneer GM-ME500X1 Features
- mono marine subwoofer amplifier
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 800 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- CTA-2006 compliant
- conformal coated circuit boards
- rubber covers protect side panel controls, RCA terminals, and fuses
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- dimensions: 10-3/4″W x 2-7/16″H x 8-7/16″D
- warranty: 1 year